A Community Interest Company whose purpose is to celebrate, support & connect
small, independent businesses across Scotland
These three pillars form the basis of all BCS activities to benefit members:
• Collective Online Directory: promotes member businesses and products to the public.
• Monthly newsletter: sent to over 5500 recipients in our engaged community includes product features and ‘meet the maker’ interviews.
• Social media promotion of businesses and products to over 5000 followers across channels.
• Webinars and workshops: digital events from industry specific professionals and experts designed to address member’s issues and questions,
• BCS Toolkit: an exclusive library of downloadable documents such as planners, templates and ‘how to’ guides,
• `Routes to market
• Private Facebook group: allows members to connect with their peers digitally to make announcements, ask questions and share experiences,
• Partner offers: provided by carefully selected partners, eg. accountants, PR, legal, printing, design and shipping services to support business activities,
• BCS Socials: physical and digital networking events, particularly beneficial to self-employed/lone working members to meet and connect with like-minded individuals.
Business Collective Scotland is an affordable and accessible place for small businesses to scale and succeed.
A community interest company who’s aim is to CELEBRATE, SUPPORT and CONNECT small businesses across Scotland.
We currently have almost 50 members, having launched 1st July 2020 and we would love you to join us.
3 Months of BCS Membership:
£20 for 3 Months
Regular price £40 - 3 months Membership.
T&C's of Membership can be found here